DeFeet Aireator Socks
(1 PAIR) ESI Grips 6" DeFeet Aireator Socks (Red / Black / White) Made in USA
DeFeet International is the industry standard in cycling and run socks since 1992. These socks are designed, tested and manufactured in North Carolina, USA
The original DeFeet sock, the Aireator has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cycling socks.
- Affordable and incredibly durable, Aireator's are the most popular cycling sock the world has ever known.
- DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort, the first sock to incorporate this type of open-mesh construction.
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA.
- Great for running, hiking, and on the bike
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Lycra
We carry Small, Medium, Large and XL Unisex socks
- Small: EU 36-39.5 / US Men less than 7 / US Women 6-8
- Medium: EU 40-42.5 / US Men 7-9 / US Women 8.5-10.5
- Large: EU 43-45.5 / US Men 9.5-11.5 / US Women 11-13
- XL: EU 46-48 / US Men 12-14 / US Women 13+
NOTE: Coupon discounts do not apply to socks