ESI's ergonomic Fit Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically.
Fit XC and CR grips have three distinct areas:
- INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
- MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
- OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the Fit Grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
The difference between Fit XC and Fit CR:
- XC stands for Extra Chunky, Chunky Mix
- CR stands for Chunky, Racer's Mix
The Fit XC is the large version and the Fit CR is the small version
- If you are currently running Racer's grips go for the CR!
- If you are running Extra Chunky go for the XC!
- If you are running Chunky you can go either way!
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
Read about the:
BENEFITS OF SILICONE
I raced with these grips all year. They fit to your hand very comfortably and remain comfortable even on long rides. As with every ESI grip, they provide awesome grip in all conditions.Tommy Steinebrunner
I’ve been using the FIT XC grips for 6 months now including some 24hour events. I have used racers edge, chunky and the thicker FIT XC grips previously. I prefer the slimmer FIT XC as they suit my smaller hands better and give me a bit more control. The ergonomic shape is great for endurance events and considering the length of time I’m on the bike on rough courses I never really have any hand issues as a result. I also can wear really thin gloves to help with the feel on the bike as I don’t need the added cushioning in the glove itself. Just like all other ESI grips, once on they don’t budge an inch and are amazingly grippy in all conditions. In particular when it’s wet you can hang on far easier than grips made of other materials. The cushioning also helps delay hand fatigue on ultra endurance rides which is very welcome indeed. Another excellent product from ESI which I would thoroughly recommend.Matt Jones
I've been using ESI Grips for years, I always went for the Racer's edge because my hands are pretty small, but I tried the Fit CR version and I love it! You can feel the pressure relief in your palms right away. The only thing I can say is that I love them!!!Jose Garcia