ESI's ergonomic Fit Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically.
Fit XC and CR grips have three distinct areas:
- INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
- MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
- OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the Fit Grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
The difference between Fit XC and Fit CR:
- XC stands for Extra Chunky, Chunky Mix
- CR stands for Chunky, Racer's Mix
The Fit XC is the large version and the Fit CR is the small version
- If you are currently running Racer's grips go for the CR!
- If you are running Extra Chunky go for the XC!
- If you are running Chunky you can go either way!
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
Read about the:
BENEFITS OF SILICONE
I been using ESI grips for about 15 years now. I've raced in different parts of the world, with different c and have never had any issues. You . By far, the best grips available.Art Macfarland
These grips were recommended to me by my local shop and other racers at the beginning of the 2017 season. Their comfort, durability, and continued performance has kept me as a dedicated customer! They’ve seen a lot of usage and have survived through many rough trail days. I would highly recommend ESI Grips, specifically the Fit XC grips.Breton McNamara
I started using these grips at the beginning of last year with my new XC build. I immediately noticed how well the FIT felt in my hands and how well they absorbed vibrations. The different areas on the grip make sure that your hands are always well supported, even on long and rough rides. They also hold up extremely well. God knows how many trees I've caught with my bars or how many times the grips have gone down into the dirt. These grips are one of the best purchases you can make to your XC or trail bike if you're looking for a stylish, comfortable and light set of grips. P.S. foam grips are often rumored to slide or rotate. NONE of ESI's grips have done so for me, even under extremely rough riding!!Sebby Frimat
Absolutely love these grips. Best in the market and great color choices to pick from to have your bike looking unique. Never had a problem with them. Once they on they are on.Guillermo Rosaly
Best grips I ever used in all my bikes. Thank you guys.Kelvin Troche