- The bar ends that came with my grips are too big for my bars.
Using a utility knife lay your end cap on its logo, cut the ridges off in 4 places. The smaller the bar the more you cut off.
- The bar ends that came with my grips are too small for my bars.
Wrap our Silicone Tape (or electrical tape) around the rings of your end cap and install.
- I crashed and chunked out the end of my grip.
Repair the grip with some of our silicone bonding Silicone Tape to prevent further tearing!
- I crashed and now the tip of my grip moves.
Remove Grip and wash inside with Rubbing Alcohol or Window cleaner until there is no debris or dirt in grip. Wash bar and reinstall grips. Note: If grip still moves then the silicone has been stretched. If you do not have grip shift remove grip and reinstall placing the stretched area on inside of bar.
- I put my grips on and they are moving.
Remove the grips. Using rubbing alcohol or window cleaner, clean the inside of your grips. Clean your bars thoroughly. Reinstall your grips with rubbing alcohol. Note: If your grips still move contact ESI via our Contact page.
- Any other problems...
If you have a problem that has not been addressed, please contact us via our Contact page.